Saturday, November 5, 2011

One Little Skeleton




So, for one of my classes (Post on how I'm back in school forthcoming.....), I got sent a pretty legitimate looking skeleton. I also got sent a fetal pig, but that's another story. I tried to keep it pretty well hidden from Hazen for a while, because I'd prefer he not think my school stuff are toys. Well, he and Max were playing, and they definitely found Mr. Skeleton, and showed him who was boss! I about died laughing when I saw that they had set them up on a pillow, and were holding him hostage with their swords. I don't know how Mr. Skeleton was feeling, but I most assuredly would have been scared of these two pirates! I love how the boys are developing their imagination so much right now. Every day is a new story or a new type of make believe, it's so much fun!

0 comments: