Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!









It was our year to have the family here for Thanksgiving, and it was a blast per usual. This year, Jason and I were deeded with the giant responsibility of making a turkey. Seeing as I had to work graveyards the days prior to Turkey day, I just wasn't feeling it, but Jason was super enthusiastic, and it turned out beautifully! Brad constructed the Super Table for us, which is always humorous, because it's seriously the biggest table in the entire planet. It's so funny to me, because my nieces and nephews are getting SO BIG! I remember sitting in the hallway outside of the hospital room when RJ was born, and now the kid is GIANT! He has several inches on me, and he's a total man. It's interesting to see the dynamic of the family change, because the grandkids aren't all babies anymore! Hazen of course loves to see his California Hazen cousins, and talks about them for weeks when they leave. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful, supportive family. I love them, and couldn't be happier to be in the family that I was born into. We're crazy, but we sure have fun!

0 comments: