Saturday, August 13, 2011

Family Day at Sandy Fire



Shortly after Jason got on with Sandy Fire, they hosted a Family Day at their training facility. Other than the fact that it was held on one of the hottest days of the summer, we had a great time! Hazen got to work a fire hose to put out a fire that they had. It was fun to see both Haz and Jason being so excited about all things fire! My quest to have Hazen become a doctor isn't going very well as long as Jason's around. It looks like the boy is full on board with following in Daddy's footsteps! In fact, a statement that is pretty common around here these days is, "No Mommy, I can't be little. I have to grow bigger, like Daddy, so I can go to the fire station with him". Sigh.

It's really neat that Sandy would put together a day like this. I'm really impressed with the many trainings that they do already, and I think that it's a good move for us to have made.


2 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Your boys are so cute! Give a boy a hose and he'll be entertained for hours. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

If I lived where you live I would stop in and say hi often. Because I think you're awesome.

I'm not blogging at my mattandmin blog anymore. So, visit me at {www.thesimpleandbeautifullife.blogspot.com}