Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sleepytime








There is one person in our household that is always getting adequate sleep- Hazen! I can't stop myself from taking pictures of him when he's sleeping. He is so stinking cute.

We had a big transition in our house a few months ago. We decided one day that it was time to move Hazen to a big boy bed. We told him that that's where big boy's sleep, and that it was a very special treat to be able to sleep in a bed like that. His first nap went well until about 30 minutes before he traditionally would wake up, he fell out of bed. It scared him, but after a hug, he was fine. I'm pleased to say that little buddy hasn't fallen out of bed since! I didn't want to get one of those bed guards because 1- They are really expensive, and 2- They are hideous. For the first few weeks, he would get out of bed unless we came and got him. This was AWESOME. Then, for another few weeks, he was getting up freakishly early. This was really irritating, because he would come and get me to come hang out with him. Then, recently, he's been staying in bed until about 8:30, and then going and sitting on the couch in the living room and quietly playing. He also goes and gets himself some crackers, which is pretty funny. Hazen loves going to sleep in his big boy bed, and I love my good sleeper!

0 comments: