Sunday, July 18, 2010

Self Defense











About a month ago, Aubrey, her mom, Sam and I enrolled in a Self Defense class put on through Orem PD. This class was different from traditional self defense classes in that it taught more street fighting, and how to "fight dirty". This meant one thing. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I started the class thinking that it would be just ok, and I wasn't especially excited for it. However, after the 2nd week, I was hooked! Not only was this class a ton of fun, it was informative, and it was a great workout! They will be doing another basic class in a few months that we hope to attend, and then there will be an Advanced Class later this year that I'm definitely interested in! My Tuesday nights are now a little more dull without going to self defense with my buddies!

0 comments: