Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day







This year, Valentine's Day fell on a Sunday, which can put a bit of a damper on celebrations. I had clinicals the entire day before, and Jason was working that week, so we weren't able to do too much, but we still were able to have a nice day, thanks to my parents! They had us over for a delicious meal, and we were able to spend the day with those that we love! Jason also spoke my love language and the boys got me flowers, and let me go spend MANY hours at Borders reading. Talk about a perfect day!!







1 comments:

Dani said...

how fun! I wish I had more children in my life. At least I get my fix on Sundays in Primary.

I could never figure out what my love language was, so I took the test this week. And my suspicions were confirmed--I'm tied for 4. All 4 except quality time. Apparently I don't value that one at all.