Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Being 1 is Hard

Last week, as per usual, Hazen and I went to play with Aunt Heather, Max, and Mia. We had SUCH a great time! We went to the park, played for hours, played around the house, ate lunch, really did everything you could ever hope and dream of. Towards the end, Max was so tired, that he couldn't pull himself off the ground. He just lay on the ground, and then Hazen stood above him yelling at him because he didn't know what was up with his little buddy! I thought to myself, man, it sure would be cute if Hazen did that sometime.

---10 minutes later---

We walk in our front door. I set him down, and walk into the kitchen to get myself a drink of water. I notice it's unusually quiet; if he's ever tired when we get home, the second I put him down, he starts to whine and cry. Not today.....


Please notice the wood. That's the walkway. This means that he didn't even take a STEP from where I put him down! What a darling little boy!!

*See, Ashley! He's wearing pants!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Anne! He is SO CUTE. WOW. What a darling boy!

Ashley Clark said...

Yes, and what cute pants they are!