Monday, February 19, 2007

An Ode to the Birthday Girl!!

Today Miss Abigail Maude is 5. Now, you must understand something. I really really really love Miss Abbie Maude. I love her so much because she is so cute, and so random. I have had my share of fun experiences with her, and living in California away from her has been sad. However, in 5 weeks when I move to Utah, I will continue to have fun times with her, and I will teach her to continue to be so cute, and so random. As an ode to the most rockin' 5 year old out there, I will share 5 fun little abbieisms.

#1. When Heather and Brad moved into their new house, I helped paint a TON because Heather was pregnant. SO, when we were painting Miss Abbie's orange sherbet room, I was talking on the phone with my head out the window. Abbie picked up a paint roller, and in a very "Elmer Fudd, I'm gonna get the rabbit- type way" creeped up behind me saying "I'm gonna paint the Nannie!" Very funny.
#2. When I lived in Provo, I would have Abbie come to my apartment occasionally and play. Once, she brought a pretend horsie over. When I went into my room to find my dear, sweet neice, the horse was bald, and she had cut the mane all over my bed. I had horse-hair for weeks.
#3. Right after Abbie was born, I took my group for Sadie Hawkins to the Hospital, and we posed in our Super-hero costumes by her little crib.
#4. (Secretly....)I kind of like my pictures of Abbie and I on my wedding day the very best.
#5. (Secretly....)I want my baby to be a little girl, so she can be just like Cousin Abbie.


I LOVE YOU ABBIE!! Happy birthday!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

check your email yo