Saturday, February 17, 2007

I swear I'm not boring!

So, last night, I got a call from my dear sister telling me that I needed to get out and get a life because my blog was boring. Not knowing whether or not to be amused or offended, I decided to stick it to her, and write a blog today. Maybe I'll write two. OR THREE......hahaha. There, I showed you, Heather!! SO, I would normally be one to swear I'm not boring, but, alas, I kind of am lately. I'm feeling sick pretty much all of the time, so my day consists mostly of laying on my bed wishing that they next 6 or so weeks will JUST PASS. But then again, if I'm anything like Heather, I'll be sick until 2020.

I'm excited to be pregnant. Lots of mental changes (please include air quotes over mental changes to a-annoy Heather, and b-make my point) have been made over the past few weeks, namely being that I'm excited to be a mom. I don't want to rush out and go back to work, in fact, I'd prefer not to work at all. No, not because I'm lazy, but because I feel really guilty going out and doing other stuff when I should be there for the important developmental stages of my baby. I would like to have a part-time, like one to two day a week thing, but I'm just not sure what that's going to be.

Jason is ADORABLE with the thoughts of being a dad. He likes to tell "secrets" to the baby, which I think is pretty darn cute. He will be a great father, so I'm really really really grateful I married him.

I hope this post is enough to appease Heather (being that she's the ONLY one who reads this). I promise, on my honor, that I will go out and get a life, because, by Job, I don't want to be boring!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Me like-y yo post today