Sunday, February 25, 2007

Current Addictions


Razor Phone in Blue
Originally uploaded by pinkertons.
So, they say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem? In that case, I guess I have a few problems to admit to, because let's face it, with my not feeling great, and Jason being gone all of the time, I've developed a few new addictions. I'm not saying I'm proud, but I will face it right here and now. All together.

1. I am addicted to VH1. Best Week Ever, I love New York, THE WHITE RAPPER SHOW!! I love it. I watch it a lot, and Jason makes fun of the fact that I even think about encouraging those aspiring artists out there who just want to make it in the Hip-Hop world!!
2. Text messaging. Soooo, thanks to the wonderful world of Facebook, I've regained friendship with one of my good friends from Utah State, Paige. While this is a wonderful and innocent thing, I have used over 400 text messages in the past 5 days with her. If this isn't bad enough, we've been Facebook messages, and oh, lets not forget, talking on the phone on the weekends. Yet again, another thing Jason teases me about. i.e, "Hey Anne, you haven't texted Paige in the last 4 seconds. Are you guys fighting?"
3. Discovery Channel. Two words: Bear Grylls. Enough said.
4. Baby books. While this is a good thing, because I'm learning a TON, I will talk until I am blue in the face about things that used to (and still kinda do) gross me out. Yesterday I called Heather to get into a heated discussion about breast feeding. While she was kind of weirded out about the fact that I'm even calling about that to begin with, I also think that she was weirded out that I'm giving weird baby things such though what, 7 months before I'm actually going to have this baby. Eh.

So I'm weird. So I'm addicted. I'm taking the first step...

3 comments:

Heather said...

"Heated discussion"?! did I miss something? I didn't realize it was heated...

AnnEE said...

You'll have to forgive me for the use of the word "heated". I was in such a hurry to update my blog that my personal thesaraus...(however the heck you spell that) left me. Let me correct myself.

"Animated discussion. Not heated or angry in the slightest. Fun and entertaining!!" The only time we have heated discussions are when we're trying to determine whether or not Britney will ever really recover. :o)

paige said...

Wow, we use over 400 test messages a week? I am spoiled, I don't even keep track! You might need to cut me off, that is insane!