Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TICU Summer Party

Well, I suppose if you've been living under a box for the past several months, you wouldn't know how much I love my job. I love it. Did I mention that lately? Well, at the end of July, we had a summer party that was a blast! I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but I did take a few. We went to Miss Lynda's house, and had a really delicious meal, as well as some great company! My favorite part of the night was when it was winding down, and we all sat out on the porch and I was able to listen to the many stories that everyone had to share. I'm so lucky to work with such great people that have so much EXPERIENCE. I literally can utilize every interaction I have with them as a learning moment, but we also have a lot of fun! I love my job, and I look forward to the many years that I'll have to continue being a part of the team. :)



0 comments: