Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gratuitous Pictures of a kid I love











Hazen has been helping me a lot more in the kitchen lately. I realize that it takes like, 4x the amount of time that it would otherwise for me to cook, but it's just so cute to have him help! He's even recently graduated to where I'll let him touch raw meat, as long as he's super careful about not putting his hands in his mouth, or touching anything else before he washes them. He does a really good job with it.

I know I pretty much say this all the time, but I just don't know what I would do with myself if I didn't have Hazen. There will never be enough words to describe how much I love him. It still, after almost 4 years of having this little bug around, amazes me the depth of my love and emotion towards him. When people at work ask me about my little boy, the first thing I always say is, "The child walks on water". Is he perfect? No, but the few little things that he does that could potentially drive a mama crazy are so far outweighed by all of the wonderful. I tried to be strong when he was sick at the beginning, but if I would have had a glimpse of the happiness that he would bring me just a few years later, I would have been so much stronger and more patient. I love my little Hazen boy more than anything in the entire universe, and I am so grateful for the hugs, snuggles, kisses, and laughs that he brings me on a daily basis.

0 comments: