Thursday, August 5, 2010

4th of July


Hazen was discharged from the hospital on July 3rd, which was the same day that the grand 'ole state of Utah decided to celebrate the 4th. The whole family was in town, so we headed over to the Junior High and enjoyed the most frightening fireworks display I've ever seen! We had hot dogs, and enjoyed snacking and spending time with one another. I feel so lucky to truly enjoy the company of my family. How many people can honestly say they love their family so much, and mean it! The fireworks had a few hiccups. By hiccups I mean that a bunch of fireworks went off in the audience, burning a few people, and temporarily deafening a few more. Whoops! Hazen is terrified of fireworks, but I sure love having him bury his cute little face into my chest and lay with me while he hid. Hopefully next year, Jason won't be working for the 4th, but hey, maybe I will be!!








0 comments: