Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I should just jump off a bridge

So, I just got off the phone with Heather, who had a very entertaining, albeit slightly depressing conversation that she had with Abbie to convey:

H: Hey Abbie, did you know that Anne's in the hospital right now? (I got sent over there for a Non-Stress test, urine, and blood test because sucka, Toxemia, here I come)
A: Oh, is she having her baby?
H: No, it's still a little bit too early
A: (Giggles) Oh, I know! She's there because her face is blowing up and freaking out and stuff. But it's ok, because her face has bones in it, so it can't explode like a balloon.

Awesome. Out of the mouths of babes, eh?

(And this isn't an exaggeration of a 5 year old. Upon seeing me on Sunday, my dad said, "Hi....you look............puffy")

Luckily for me, Jason is still willing (even after seeing a whole lotta pregnancy ugliness) to tell me on a multiple daily basis that I am, hands down, the most gorgeous woman he's ever seen. Heidi Klum, move over!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh kids... Gotta LOVE their honesty, huh? Good luck with the testing... Im sorry you are swelling so badly! It will be over soon, and so worth it. And good for Jason! What a great guy!!