Sunday, July 22, 2007

The final threat

Meet my sister Heather. I tried to find the grossest picture I could find of her, but unfortunately I only have a) really cute pictures or her and b) three pictures of her TOTAL in the past 15 months in my computer. I swear, we like each other. I just like her kids more.

Heather thinks she is omnipotent when it comes to the powers that be of blogging. In fact, ladies and gents, she just issued the final threat. She told me that if I didn't update, and update soon, she would be deleting me from her links. So, Heath, this one's for you. If any of you want a good laugh, go to my sister's blogs to see what they're up to. Heather is busy trying to extract her third (and final) child from her body, and Heidi is busy trying to extract her 3 kids from the clothes dryer, dishwasher, toilet, car, and other places children probably shouldn't be, but hers manage to find a way. Luckily for me, I've got me some hot babes for sisters with personality and charisma to boot. May they be forgiving of me while I suck at blogging. :o)

5 comments:

Heather said...

WELCOME BACK. We missed you. And that picture is me doing an imitation of you. So there.

Ali said...

It's about stinkin time... thank you to Heather for giving you a kick in the pants to return to blogging. We come home Aug 17 and I would love to come/help with your shower!

grammy said...

Yours "bad" picture reminds me of your wedding picture you want to hang on my wall.. same expression ?

TWO positive pictures for you also

AnnEE said...

There is a definite difference between this picture and the bridal!!! Heather tries to be like me, but it's a nearly impossible recreation!

Mindy said...

Wahoo!! a new post! its awesome, candace was out of town for a few days. it would have been fun if you guys could have made it.