Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The China Men are funny

So, today, I had the opportunity to Wine and Dine with my Mom and Sis, Heather at a truly high class Chinese Restaurant named: Whistle Wok Chinese and Ice Cream. Are you kidding? You might ask? No. I'm not. It's really called that. Nothing says big spender like Chinese AND Ice Cream. Gross. (But, in case my dear Sis reads this, it was indeed good Chinese food, and yes, I was burping it for the for the rest of the day)

So, we get ready to eat our Fortune Cookies. I eat mine, which states "You will focus the main energies of the year on your family." Awww....tender. Until Heather adds, "In bed." Awkward. You will focus the main energies of the year on your family in bed.....sick.

Well, Karma's a B, because Heather opened hers, which said "You will truly love and affect a child"

IN BED. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Perv. My sister is creepy.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hardy Har, Har, Har..