Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fun at Work!






It's not super fun that we're able to stop and really have a good time at work, but when we can, we definitely try! I feel so lucky that I work with such great people. There's never a shift that goes by that I'm not spending the day with at least a few people I consider good friends. Not to mention that so many of the people that I work with are brilliant, so I always have ample opportunity to learn! The other week, we were able to have breakfast for dinner. It was so much fun! I brought cinnamon rolls that were gone within a matter of minutes, but that wasn't all for food. Someone brought a griddle, and there was also a waffle maker present, so we had a full on feast. It was a nice change of pace to be doing something different. We had a really good time with one another, and I look forward to more fun days to mitigate the difficult ones!

0 comments: