Sunday, March 14, 2010

Clavicle!





When Hazen broke his collarbone, the Danielson kids bought him a little puppy that we named Clavicle. Unfortunately for Clavicle, the constant onslaught of attention from a little boy caused him to spring a leak in his leg. The contents of his little puppy body were falling out all over our house, and we had to put him away until I had a chance to fix him. Every time Haz would ask where Clavicle was, I would have to tell him that he went to the Dr. Bedtime would come and go, and Hazen would ask when Clavicle would be back from the Dr. I knew it was time to do something when Hazen mentioned in his prayers for Clavicle to get back from the Dr. I mentioned this prayer to my Visiting Teacher, and she promptly came to my house to pick him up to be fixed. This was the nicest thing she could have done, because this semester has been a KILLER, and I haven't had two seconds to try to sew even the smallest hole. When she returned Clavicle to Hazen today at church, complete with a bandage and everything, Hazen was the happiest little boy ever!! Look at his darling face!

1 comments:

heidiram said...

Cutie pie! Glad he got Clavicle back.