Monday, January 22, 2007

I've been inspired



While I know that the posts that I write can't possibly be as exciting to Heather as cjanerun, I figure, eh, I might as well hop on the wagon and begin to blog.

Now, don't get too excited, I have no children yet to speak of, but I do have a Bunny and an awfully cute husband.

Today I'm feeling pretty darn good about myself seeing as I woke up before nine, and have actually gone to the gym!!! I decided not to kid myself into making "workout every day" a new years resolution, but I'm feeling pretty stoked that I went. Instead, I chose "learn how to cook new and exciting things" as a New Years resolution, because if there's one thing in life I can guarantee, I can promise that I will be eating this year. :o)

Last night I experimented with Eggplant, much to the chagrin of my darling husband. However, it turned out good, and he ate it right up. (Did you know that if you slice your eggplant, salt it, and then put it in a collander over the sink for 30-60 minutes, lots of the bitter juices drain out?) DID YOU KNOW IT??? Now you do.

I feel slightly guilty taking up people's time with my not so exciting life, but maybe now that I have a blog, I'll be more apt to fill my life with excitement. Until then..

Anne

3 comments:

Heather said...

Is that a brain Chauncey is watching on TV? Creepy.

AnnEE said...

yes, we're watching the Discovery Channel together. Don't try to tell me that bunnies aren't smart.

Big J said...

She is just lucky she missed the part where Bear killed a rabbit with a stick. It could have been her cousin.