Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer Fun at the Lindon Pool












This year, one of our "big" purchases was a season pass to the Lindon Pool. It stole my soul a little at the beginning, because it was EXPENSIVE, but at the end of the day, it's been worth every penny! Pretty much every day that I'm not at work, Haz and I go to the pool and have tons of fun in the sun. It's been so awesome seeing how much Hazen has grown up this summer. The first few days at the pool, he was super timid, and didn't like going down the lazy river, or down the water slides. Even being in floaties would make him nervous. That is SO different from how he is now! He's brave, and adventurous, and loves to splash and even put his head under water. It's amazing. I can bring my kindle, and hang out by the poolside, and he just plays for hours. Don't get me wrong, I swim with him too, and we have such a great time! Going to the pool has truly been one of the highlights of my summer. I love seeing Hazen's little tan body compared to his white white white bum bum. Next year, we'll probably put him in swimming lessons, but it's been great just going to the pool to play. I'm seriously a little depressed that summer is ending soon, I don't know how I'm going to wait until it returns to us next year. Thanks Lindon Pool for the most epic summer ever!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pool days. I just wish I didn't have to worry about fara and me getting burned! I used to love the sun but not so much anymore. Cute swimsuit by the way. And I like your ring; is it new?