Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to School!










The end of August meant the end of summer and the beginning of school. This was both awful and awesome, all in one. Awful, because I seriously had one of the best summers of my life playing with my little buddy, and awesome, because Hazen's back in school! We get a few hours a week to either catch up on housework, nap, or Jason and I go to lunch a lot, which is really fun, too. Heather was really sad to be saying goodbye to her little buddy, because she's a really good mom. Meanwhile, I skipped right out the door while singing happy little songs of joy. Hazen loves school, though, and he always gets along so well with his teachers. His teachers have told me what a joy he is to have in class, and how he always brightens their days. I've had some pretty long conversations with both Ms. Kathy and Ms. Holly, and they both have nothing but good things to say about my little buddy. It makes me feel like we're definitely doing something right, because he brings so much joy to those around him. I love that baby.

0 comments: