Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday for Jason!!!!



















Hazen loves to sing "Happy Birthday" all the time. It is absolutely darling! When he sings it, though, it goes a little like this:

Happy to You
Happy to You
Happy Birtday for Hazennnnn
Happy to You!

Well, we had occasion to sing this very song last week to our dear sweet Daddy. Jason turned the dirty 30!!! I feel so bad, because he wasn't able to really celebrate it as much as he might have otherwise, but school is quickly coming to a close, so our calendars can barely find time for us to sleep, so finding some ample time to party is a little difficult. We were able to get together with some friends for Carne Asada and cake. I love Jason so much. He is so amazing, and is such an incredible father to Hazen, and such an unbelievable husband. I don't deserve him, but I am so grateful to be married to the man of my dreams. I love you, sweetie. I am so happy that I get to be with you while you turn 30, I look forward to 30x30 more birthdays together.

1 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Aawww, 30x30. That is cute. So, why aren't you posting any recipes anymore? I could go for carne asada.

Loving the family matchy-matchy aqua, btw. :)