Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Father's Day









Jason has had to work every Father's Day since he's been one. We still tried to make it a fun day, though! His big request was to make Emeril's Ribs, which are absolutely delicious. Every time that we've made ribs in the past, Jason always does it, and I stay far away, because I'm not really that good at grilling. This year, however, was different!

At church, the nursery invited all of the dad's to snack time, and Hazen was so excited to have his Daddy with him! After church, we went up to my parent's house and enjoyed a delicious meal. Jason and I brought literally enough meat to feed a small country! Jason had to go to work, but I was able to enjoy the rest of the day with the fam.

I am so lucky to have such amazing fathers in my life! My dad is absolutely fantastic, and he is such an incredible Grandpa, too! Jason is the best dad that Hazen could have ever asked for. We're two lucky kids, Hazen and I.

0 comments: