Monday, December 29, 2008

Mollie-dog to the rescue!




I've found the new best baby sitter in town. She's short, black, a little furry, and can jump on you if you're not careful, but MAN does she entertain Hazen! Meet: Mollie Robison.

Jason and Aubrey got Mollie a few weeks ago. It's taken Hazen a little bit of time to warm up to her, but now, he says Puppy, and walks around with her toys all day long. If he's feeling cranky, I know that a little visit from Mollie Dog will cheer him right up! Not only does she not fight back when we stick her in shopping carts, but she goes home at the end of the day. That's my type of pet!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I like how you have to point out that she is black.

You can be so racist, sometimes.

Anonymous said...

You have been such a good blogger lately, insomuch that I am too overwhelmed to comment on all of your posts and therefore will only leave you this one comment: I love you.