Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!



Friday the 19th was my Dad's 65th birthday! I can't believe it. You know how some people say that they are 29 forever? I swear my Dad has been 62 for the past 5 years. We started the day off with a little shopping trip to Mervyns. My Dad has lost some weight, and now, none of his clothes fit him, so I wanted to buy him a few new sweaters. I must say, he looks fabulous in them!



We had a little party at my parents house, and Brown Jason and Aubrey came. We had a tasty dinner, and I got him a Costco cake. Yummm. I was also testing the accuracy of the order forms, and I specified that I wanted 5 exclamation marks. That's exactly what I got!


My mom got him a popcorn popper. It took about 7 people 15 minutes to figure out how to use it, and the popcorn still came out gross. Needless to say, it's been returned. I was so happy that we could be there to celebrate my Dad's birthday. He's so fabulous, and I am so grateful that he's my dad!

0 comments: