Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hazen's First Day of School!











It's so weird, because it seems that only a few months ago, Hazen still seemed so young. Within the past 3 months, he has grown up so much, and so quickly. He is so much fun to be around, and he really gets a lot of things. Sending him to preschool was a big step in the direction of being a full-blown "big boy". I was a little nervous about sending him to school, but we talked it up a lot beforehand. Now, I can definitely say that I'm glad that I did, because he LOVES it. His teacher's name is Miss Heidi, and he really likes her a lot. The first day of school I was in the Hurst Review, but I was able to come home for long enough to get him dressed and walk him over to the school. I had accidentally purchased two of the same shirt last year, so Hazen and Max were little twinners. MAN did they look adorable!! The best part of my day was getting the phone call from Hazen after school talking excitedly about how much he loved his first day of school. There are still some tweaks that we need to work out, namely, getting him not to hit some kids at school, but I understand that it's a learning curve, and it's the whole reason that he's in school in the first place!




0 comments: